St. George Temple

St. George Temple

Friday, January 26, 2018

The Returned Missionary

I returned from the best mission in the world about 3 months ago. I still have very fond memories of the different places that I served and the people that I was around.

The Utah St. George Mission is the best mission ever!

Today I write to all of the Returned Missionaries, (sometimes called RM's), who have come back from their missions recently.

When I came back from my mission in October of 2017, it was quite an adjustment for me. For the past 2 years I was in Utah serving the different people. When you get home, you may feel slightly guilty about sleeping in, (the day after I got home I slept in until 9:15!), hugging girls for Elders, (Sisters hugging guys) may seem really weird at first.

But it gets better!

I miss my mission. I think about how much I grew to love the members and investigators of each of areas. Southern Utah will always have a special place in my heart.

But in the 3 months that I've been home a lot has happened! I am now studying at BYU-Idaho and meeting lots of new people. Missionary work does not end after a 1 1/2-2 years. It just changes.


1 comment: